Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fed up with PPC & Google!


Well, I've had it! I'm sorry folks... But, GOOGLE just plain sucks! if it's not one thing? It's another. I was getting great CTR (7%) and was paying more than a $1/click. I was just trying to get my quality score up so that I wasn't paying so much or not on the first page in Google search. Well, it worked! My quality score went from 4/10 to 7/10. So, I decided to lower my bid. Yes! Google accepted me! Well, then my ad positioning went way down and my CTR began to fall to 2%! So, you guess what happens next? Yup, my quality score goes down and they want more $/click. To make matters worse..... I have not sold one thing on Google! All my sales came from Yahoo! But, Yahoo doesn't have the same payment plan. When Yahoo feels you don't have enough money in your account to sustain 3 days worth of clicks.... They take money right out of your account. At times it has even been a couple times a day. I would rather my ads stop showing than to have money automatically taken out of my account! That's why I tried Google.


Well, I'm done with PPC (pay/click) for now. I just find myself obsessing over it anyway just over analyzing and just being unproductive. I've decided to go back to free methods like y One Week Marketing by PotPieGirl. I don't know why I stopped in the first place. Her advice is incredible and the steps she takes you through is so easy to follow. You are never wondering where I go next. I guess I was just looking for an easy way out? Anyways, it's off to One Week Marketing!


Until Next Post..... God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment