Monday, November 16, 2009

Still Not Making Sales!

Well, it's been a while since my last post. I've been driving myself crazy trying to figure out what went wrong with my first campaign. I've been checking my competition and using all of the tools on Wealthy Affiliate to see if I can improve. To make things worse my CTR on Google has been taking a big hit and now my quality score is quite low. So, I've paying approximately $1.00/click just to keep a 5% CTR (Recommended by Wealthy Affiliate). I hadn't been using Google before. I had been using Yahoo when I was making my sales. I didn't have much competition and I was paying a maximum of $0.37 per click. I stopped using Yahoo because they just kept taking money from my account when "they felt" it was too low of a balance. I like Google much better as far as that is concerned. They just stop running your ads when you run out of money in your account. Anyway, this has just been a big lesson and I'm finding a lot of competition on Google. I think I will go back to Yahoo when I have more money to invest. I'll try Google on another campaign that is not so saturated.

Until next post.... God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment