Thursday, December 10, 2009

Okay! Okay! Okay! I'm Addicted!

I can't quit! IM still consumes my mind! I've decided to start working on IM again! I've been using One Week Marketing and it is incredible! I'm learning so much and all of it is starting to come together now. I got so focused on PPC that I could'nt see any other possiblility. Well, this is definitly for me!

I wrote 3 Ezine Articles and linked them to my Learn How To Play The Guitar Online website. So far one of them is approved and is ranking #2 on Google organic search with my keyword! :oO This is huge for me! I now can see how this will work withoug having to pay for traffic! I'm so excited.

I also wrote 3 blog posts to 3 free ad blogs mentioned in One Week Marketing with my out going links to my Learn How To Play The Guitar Online website.

Tomorrow I will do a few more check's like stated in One Week Marketing. Come Monday I'm starting a new campaign! Yeay! :O)

Until Next post............ God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment