Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First Sale!!!!!!

I'm so excited! I just got my first sale today ! It's been a while since I've posted. I guess I was just starting to get a little too frustrated. However, all my hard work has paid off! It's only $30. But, I'm going to perform a lot of testing over the next week to see if I can't improve on the sales.

I had basically been working on a pay-per-click campaign. I followed everything from the Wealthy Affiliate teaching and finally made my first sale. The information that is provided speaks for itself. I've tried a lot of programs. But, none like this that is so helpful. The people are great and genuinely want to help. I think we all pretty much realize that if we help each other it all will eventually come back to you.

Anyway! i just had to make this post for the record!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment